We had a water leak in our basement in 2005.We used a TV camera and thought we had a faulty perimeter drain.

I was ready install a new weeping system. Tri-State sold us an interior perimeter drain with a lifetime guaranty. In July 2010 we had water again. I brought in an engineer and found out the problem was that there wasn't cement around the septic pipe going through the cinder block.

So their system cost me $ 8,053, when all I needed was a simple cementing repair in 2005 and the damage in 2010 to the finished basement cost an additional $ 1,917.

Had an Experience with Tri State Basement Systems?

Comments

Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Might as well buy countertops on your own.  Calatlantic Homes "We have had trouble with CalAtlantic Homes since we started our contract. Our builder has done a phenomenal job with our home, but due to restrictions from corporate I feel..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more